Monday, April 30, 2012

Miles and Smiles

Anca - she gets me. We laugh A LOT! Like the other day we were on the subway (totally oblivious to the lady sleeping next to us, giving us the stink eye) and we were laughing over this book called S**t My Dad Says.

If you haven't read it, you should. It's a quick enjoyable book, guaranteed to make you laugh out loud.

Anyways, the lady got mad at us for keeping her awake and went to find a new seat. Koreans like their quiet - especially on the subway.


One of our sloth days filled with blogging, Zelda (yes, even in Korea I have managed to get my Zelda fix), and coloring. Not our best picture, but you get it, right? 

Anca also has a blog. She's a much better writer than me. Check it out if you have time!

Click me:  Miles and Smiles 



No comments:

Post a Comment