Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Laundry Translation

So, those of you who know me know I absolutely hate doing laundry. I always wait until the very last minute to do it. This is the first time doing laundry in my new apartment, which I am settling nicely into. The machine in my last apartment was in all Korean, but at least it had pictures, so I could guess pretty well what was what. In the new place there are no pictures, so I just spend the last hour or so, trying to figure out the buttons on my machine. I tried to find English manuals, but it ended up that google translate was the best help I could find. These are the words that I was able to translate from my machine - I hope you find them as helpful as I did:

And
Insect
That
Cattle
Sunshine
Water
Hot
Cold

Thankfully, I found hot and cold, and that is what I'm going on. At least I know I can wash my clothes without the worry of my colors bleeding. Still trying to figure out the rest of the buttons, but I hope you are as amused as I was about the words I did find.

Here are some pictures from a photo booth/candy store I took with my friends in Seoul - enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment