Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sooooo I'm moving?


Now I'm not one to get angry easily. Those of you who know me know I'm easy going, and it takes a fair amount to rattle my cage. I have been tolerating 150 word/per student monthly comments, I have been dealing with the ten hour work days, but yesterday they told me I have to move into a new apartment. At least yesterday they told me I was moving into what would be a nicer bigger apartment - one with actual counter space, a lofted bedroom, and somewhat decent kitchen space. Today they told me I can't move into that apartment because a couple who just got here a month ago gets it. Even though I have gotten numerous speeches about how seniority takes precedence, it doesn't when it is not convenient for the school. I have three apartment choices. One apartment choice is worse than mine, one is nicer but smells like incense and cat, and the other one is one town over. Now, I've gotten used to administration shenanigans at work, but I am completely LIVID about them messing around with my home life. It's the one place I can take refuge away from work. Needless to say, I thought the picture above was an accurate depiction of how I'm feeling right now. 

1 comment:

  1. lolol happy valentine's day!!

    Jesus fucking Christ. I hope you can at least get another one in BluVill. =S

    ReplyDelete