Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas is almost here!

Sorry for the delay in an update! My computer sorta crashed and isn't working quite right. Plus not much has changed since I got my wallet back. I still work the same hours, I teach the same children, and I hang out with the same people. I've fallen into a steady routine, which isn't a bad thing, but I'm getting bored. I need to go somewhere haven't been, and do something I haven't done! It's hard when you don't have the time. I'm so excited to go home and see everyone. It was nice to see everyone via Skype on Thanksgiving, but it made me miss home more.

Our school went on a field trip to this children's learning center. It was pretty neat; they had a room dedicated to water and the Han River, a room dedicated to the body, and a room dedicated to Korean culture. I think I was having more fun than my students. I took a lot of pictures, and I would love to show you guys, but sadly I can't upload pictures to my computer right now :(

I'm planning to get a new computer soon, so hopefully I can load more picture up here for you all. I'll try to be more vigilant with my posts, but no promises. Maybe my new year's resolution will be to write more on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment